Thursday, November 10, 2005

hodge-podge

1. I got a new job. Like office. www.aflo.com. They take pretty pictures, I do stuff with Japanese and English and maybe learn about pictures.

2. I made a Halloween band. We had a penguin for a lead singer. We rocked really hard. http://www.abeleikaiwa.com/party/2005/halloweenreport.html. (Check out the pics at the bottom).

3. I turned 26 yesterday. The loot count so far:
- 3 English books
- 2 Miso Soup Bowls
- 6 Lords 'a Leaping
- 1 Okinawan Samba (like a castinet)

For those folks who would be interested in sending me more loot (or just well wishes), my (public use) email is jamiefgraves@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your job, Jamie. Hey, I really like your writing! I had no idea what your "voice" sounded like...thanks for sharing. --Sarah Green